Monday, November 22, 2010

Great Dane Portrait

A Recent Portrait                                                                                            


 



                                                                                           This is one of my clients that wanted to become a resident of Appletree Hollow. From what I was told, he is really a wonderful guy. I even received photos of him dressed in a tux at his owners wedding! What a character~   










 


Mr. Thomas "Tonka" Tudor – 1855 – 1925
He became a famous billiard player.
This is an image of him after winning $15,000 in a match in Detroit in 1876.
Note: It wasn't until I completed this painting, that I found out that the owner loves to play pool!
                                                                                                          


  

No comments:

Post a Comment